Saturday, January 8, 2011

Long Time, No Post

Wow...it's been a while since I updated our blog. It's been a crazy past month. Between now and the last time I posted, I survived 11 final exams, did all of our Christmas shopping, lived out the movie "Four Christmases," and started a new semester of school. Whew...that makes me tired just thinking about it! Here's a couple pics from Christmas (taken with my new camera Jonathan gave me for Christmas!):

Our first Christmas ornament (bought on our honeymoon in Helen)

My mom and her fiance in their opposing team aprons...how cute! Congrats guys!

And now, for a new recipe. I've been wanting to try fish tacos for a long time, but never had the courage to order them at restaurants. They just sounded so strange, but I was enticed by the idea. I found this recipe for them on Annie's Eats, and I decided to give it a shot. They were a nice, light, healthy dinner. They had a delicious cilantro cream sauce made with non-fat Greek yogurt that really brought out all of the flavors. I think they'd be a great summer time meal.

You can find the exact recipe on the link above, but here's some pictures from my cooking:

Cooking the marinated fish

Preparing some delicious (and colorful toppings)

The finished product...yummy!

2 comments:

  1. Mmmm fish tacos -- that is something I have never made, either. Y'alls ornament is presh :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love fish tacos too! I might have to do this very soon.

    ReplyDelete