Sunday, February 20, 2011

I Survived!!!

I made it! I took the first part of my licensing exam yesterday, and I made it out alive :) I was at the school from 6:30 am to 5:00 pm, drilling my heart out. I've never been so exhausted. The day before, I had assisted a senior with part 2 of this same exam (I'll be taking that part next year), so this weekend has been crazy! I'm so happy I made it, though, and I feel really good about my performance. I should find out in about 2 weeks if I passed. Eek...I'm nervous!

Hopefully, I'll be able to post some recipes soon. I've been so swamped that when I do cook, there's no time to post about it. Bye for now!

4 comments:

  1. So happy for you - I'm sure you did GREAT!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Erin!! Maybe now you'll be able to relax a little! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls! Y'all are so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete