Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Graduation

This post is a little out of order, but I finally uploaded all the images from my camera.  Graduation was June 2nd, and believe me, it was a long time coming!  I am so happy to be free from dental school!  My family came up, and then we had a graduation/going-away party afterwards at a restaurant.  It was an incredibly bittersweet day.  First, I had to say goodbye to all of my classmates, then I had to say goodbye to all my family and friends.  Emotional rollercoaster, to say the least.

The exact moment I became a Dr. Erin.  Receiving my doctoral hood.
We did it!  I couldn't have made it through the last 4 years without Jonathan's support.
My sister, my mom, and me at my graduation party
All of the Auburn graduates in my dental class

No comments:

Post a Comment